Matruved Focus On Results !!!
Book An Appointment
Welcome To Matruved Ayurved
Ayurvedic Treatment of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding in Pune
Abnormal uterine bleeding is an abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual period at regular intervals. Abnormal uterine bleeding can be caused by abnormal blood clotting, disruption of normal hormonal regulation of periods, or disorders of the endometrial lining of the uterus. Depending upon the cause, it may be associated with the abnormally painful period (dysmenorrhea). Get Effective Ayurvedic Treatment of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding in Pune at Matruved Clinic.
1. PELVIC CAUSE
- Retroversion of the uterus
- Carcinoma of endometriosis
- Intra-Uterine Contraceptive Devices (IUCD)
2. Endocrinal causes
3. Other causes
a ) Abortion
- b) Ectopic Gestation
- c) Psychological disturbances.
Ayurveda explains abnormal bleeding as rakta pradara as the rakta pradara as there is excessive secretion of raja (menstrual blood) this is caused due to excessive consumption of salty, sour, guru, katu, vidahi food. Due to these reasons, the vitiated rasa causes an increase in raja which combines with aggravated pitta. Vitiated pitta obstruct the flow of apana vayu which in turn gets vitiated and causes excessive bleeding.
Excessive bleeding during menses. Bleeding will be associated with body pain. Burning sensation in the pelvic region and lower abdomen.
1. Vatika- Menstrual flow will be frothy, thin, and blackish-red in color associated with or without pain.
2. Paithika – Menstrual flow will be profuse, hot with yellowish dark red color with the presence of clots with a fishy smell. Associated with fever and burning sensation.
3. kaphaja – menstrual flow will be pale, thick, associated with mild pain.
4. Tridoshaja- all the above symptoms
1.SHODHANA THERAPY (PURIFICATION THERAPY)
Medicines like pushyanuga churna, lodrasava, darvyadi kashayam, phala ghrtam, shatavari ghrtam can be given internally as per physician advice
3.Bahya Prayogas(External treatments)
Abhyanga(ayurvedic massage) with medicated oil
4. HOME REMEDIES
- Paste of pomegranate leaves mixed with rice together crushed with some amount of water.
- Take fresh coconut water daily.
- Take half cup juice of coriander leaves.
Visit Matruved Today
Matruved offers effective solutions to address dysfunctional uterine bleeding using time-tested Ayurvedic therapies and herbal remedies. Our experienced Ayurvedic practitioners provide personalized treatment plans to restore hormonal balance and promote overall reproductive health. Say goodbye to irregular and excessive menstrual bleeding with our holistic approach to dysfunctional uterine bleeding treatment. Visit Matruved in Pune for Effective Ayurvedic Treatment of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding in Pune.